Saturday, July 19, 2008

A funny AJ/Kevin Story

OK, so Jers actually told me this story, so Jers if I get any of it wrong, feel free to correct me, but Jen, you'll get a kick out of this (Picture me rubbing my hands together!!!!!)

Apparently AJ, Kevin, and Jeremy were outside playing football ( I was helping Julia do Pee-pee on the potty so I missed out) and Kevin asked Jers who he was and Jers said he was the Cougars, AJ said he was the Patriots, and Kevin said he was the Dolphins. Well, AJ (my little patriot fan) looked over at Kevin and said "the Dolphins, they always lose"!!! (I must say I was proud my son has begun to smack talk!)

Then Kevin went out and topped it. Kevin immediatly replied "Oh yeah, Well the Patriots Cheat!!!

Isn't it great when your kids start to show interest in the things you are most interested in!!

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Brandon

3 comments:

lincksblog said...

I LOVE IT!!!! That was SOOOOO awesome! Oh my gosh do they learn young! That was priceless!! Miss you guys! Love Jen

Michelle said...

That is so funny! hahahaha.

Plonnie said...

hahaha, it's so funny to see what they pick up from their parents! what a great story! i'm glad it's blogged!! we will never forget it now!!

jason taylor is at washington now.. guess i'll have to watch some of those games.