Saturday, March 7, 2009

Krispy Kreme

FIRST OF ALL...We are SO excited to have our new camera and are finally getting a post up with some pix!

So, we were on our way home tonight and drove by Krispy Kreme and i happened to notice they were serving HOT donuts!!! YUM!!! of course i barely had to mention it to Brandon and he was in...so we stopped to get some. The kids thought it was SO COOL to watch them cook the donuts, and we just had fun watching them. Here are a couple of pix! (I had the new camera with me...i have to get back into the habit!)





I had to snap a few pics in the car as we enjoyed the yumminess that is FRESH krispy kreme donuts...Of course the kids wanted the ones with sprinkles instead of the fresh ones (they just don't appreciate greatness, i suppose!) but AJ is such a goofball when i take pictures these days! it still cracks me up just to look at how psycho he can look! but hey, at least he's happy...right?!?! And Julia's eyes are SO big, it is crazy!

3 comments:

Plonnie said...

yay for new cameras and taking pictures!!!! love krispy kreme!! sounds so dang good right now!!! those pics of the kids are too cute. kevin does that weird "i'm a lunatic" face too. but yeah, at least he's happy and having a good time!!

Michelle said...

I'm SO happy you guys got a new camera!! My camera is on the fritz and only works about 50% of the time. It is SO frustrating!

Krispy Kremes is the best!

tracey said...

Mmmm LOVE warm Krispy Kreme! Unfortunately we have to get them from Portland (3 hours away) if we get them at the store here, so they are no longer warm :( Hmmm, I'm going to Portland this weekend, I just may have to make a stop.. I'm craving them now!
Nice pics!! Yay for new cameras!