Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Final Countdown!!!!

I get to change my little countdown...to LESS days!  I had my doctor's appointment this week and we decided that unless Amy comes sooner, he will enduce me a week early!  So if she hasn't come by MAY 6TH she WILL come on May 6th! :) 


It is a little weird to pick our child's birthday, but because 
1. we live so far away from the hospital (45 minutes thru crazy construction zones) and 
2. Brandon works so far away (45 minutes through crazy construction/traffic and in the other direction from the hospital) and 
3. we have to get our other kids somewhere and 
4. Julia was born within 4 hours of my water breaking...
i have been a little worried about making it all work (and making it all work fast enough) whenever "It's time".  Although this may still have to be worked out if she decides may 6th is too far away, (which i would be ok with ) I feel a little better knowing that the insanity of getting to the hospital might be avoided. (Plus having a for sure date that is earlier than planned makes me...and my WHOLE body REALLY happy!!!)

so that is the update...as of today...11 days to go!  WOOHOO!!!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Good Luck Tina! I hope everything works out smoothly!

Sara said...

That's so exciting!! Are you sure you don't want to name her Sara... :)

Plonnie said...

that is exciting!! and now we know she'll be here before the eagles concert, i'm way less stressed! whoo hoo! she'll be here before we know it!

Michelle said...

:)!!! Can't wait! Give us a call with whatever we can help with! We love you guys!

Johnson Family said...

Tina...I found your blog...via comments on the neighborhood blog...so, now you can go to my blog too...it's johnsonfamilyblogger.blogspot.com. Oh and baby Amy is so cute!