Sunday, May 27, 2007

A few years ago I couldn't spell graduate, now I are one!!!!!


Well, Commencement is now over, and I have a little more BS (Bachelor of Science of course). Better pictures will shortly follow. I graduated with HONORS!!!!! Those with at least a 3.3 GPA graduated cum laude, and I was one of them. I also have to brag about my last semester. A 4.0!!!!!! so, Michelle isn't the only smart one in the family:).

Anyway, we've had a blast with Mom and Dad here. Last night, AJ spent the night with them in their hotel room. He loves them so much, and Julia is warming up to them as well. We had a great time on the cape, but the highlight (at least for me) was the whale watch. The whales weren't as active as the last one tina and I went on, but just as we were leaving, a whale jumped out of the water!!! Our guide said that only happens on about 10% of outings. It was so cool!!!!
We won't have any pictures of the watch, because our camera got wet, and we couldn't take pictures (our camera stopped working) until after we started to head back. We will post pictures of the rest of our vacation later.

We love you guys!!!!!!

8 comments:

TyGuy said...

Congratulations, Brandon! What a humungous accomplishment! Way-ta-go on your 4.0!! I know it's MUCH more impressive than mine, because I was only taking 6 credits each semester ... but, a 4.0 is ALWAYS worth bragging about. I wish we were all there together. Can't wait for just a few more weeks. Looking forward to more pictures! Love you so many.
Michelle

Missy D said...

waytago, Brandon! I can't wait until I get out of school. I'm excited for when you come down for the 4th of July.

Unknown said...

I'm proud of you that you graduated. I can't wait until you come.

TyGuy said...

Brandola- Have I told you how proud I am of you? I really mean it. It has been a long road, and a journey with lots of trials, but you did it!!

Now there's just one thing left to do.... Give me a big kiss you scruffy looking nerf herder!

Ty

Plonnie said...

nerf herder? doesn't tyler mean, woman catcher??
we are so proud of you bran!! SO PROUD!!!! we wish we could have been there, but our hears were there full force! we love you guys and can't wait until you're here. it's taking forever though, and i hate that!! it'll be worth the way.
love you guys!
pj

Plonnie said...

i meant our heaRts were with you full force!
coaling station A!

TyGuy said...

Our hearts, and our Hears were with you full force.

Brandon Jenson said...

Plonn, worth the WAY?