Sunday, June 3, 2007

Whale watch, and a cute picture of Julia.

Mom and Dad on the whale watch.
AJ with bayleen. Bayleen is the sifter whales use to sift out their food. They drink tons of water, then push it out of their mouth, and the bayleen filters out the fish. Unfortunatly we didn't get many pictures on the watch. The water was very choppy, and our camera got wet and it froze up on us. We didn't see as many whales as Tina and I did, but we did get to see a whale breach (jump out of the water) as we were leaving. That only happens on 10% of trips our guide told us.

This picture was taken by our little photographer AJ. He took this picture (as well as some rather candid ones of me scratching my butt in my garments) one morning at the condo. He was taking pictures from under the table, and Julia happend to find him under there. How cute is this picture!!!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Julia is drop dead gorgeous, you guys!! I had to show my sister due to her cuteness. My sister agreed whole heartedly - model material. I heard about your adventures on the whale watch from Grove and DeAnn as well. Sounds like fun.

Plonnie said...

oh my gosh, julia. i don't even have words. she's so beautiful!