Sunday, June 3, 2007

Now Dad isn't the only one with a tie problem in the bathroom!!!!!

After Debbies wedding, I was having some problems with my bowels. So, while Tina was getting the kids in their PJ's, I rushed inside to use the bathroom. Once in the stall, I whipped my pants down and rushed to the toilet. The relief was amazing!!!!!, I was relieved I had made it. When I started to wipe, I realized that maybe I hadn't made it after all. There seemed to be some poop on my bum, which made me think that I hadn't made it after all. After cleaning myself up, I looked down at the toilet seat and realized that in my rush to get to the toilet, and little poop came out before I got myself positioned completely over the toilet. While cleaning up that mess, a little poop was flung onto the floor. I had my tie swung over my shoulder, and when I reached down to clean the poop off the floor, my tie came rolling down and into the toilet. So Dad, now your not the only one with a tie problem while in the bathroom. At least I don't have to figure out how I did it though :0)!!!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm speechless - literally. EW!!!

Plonnie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA