Sunday, January 13, 2008

Kiddie Kandids!!







Well, we got our ususal christmas/birthday pictures in January again (it is just not worth dealing with the insanity before Christmas!!!) I LOVE the way they came out. Aj just loves his little pets so we brought those with us...he was so excited to have a picture with his pets he wanted to hang it in his room. And Julia was so funny. Can you believe how LONG her hair is..it is crazy. I really need to cut it (just a trim)but i'm so sad to cut the curls because it is not looking like it is going to come in curly!!! And the pictures of them together...Is AJ such the little stud muffin big brother, or what and Julia just loves him so much!!! CUTE!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So. DAMN!!!! Cute.

Just couldn't resist. Look how big they are!! I can't stand it. They are gorgeous.

Plonnie said...

aj is SO TALL! wow!!! he looks like a teenager with his cool stance and smile. i can't wait to see him again. pretty soon!!!!
i love those pictures. you kids are BEAUTIFUL!

TyGuy said...

Have I ever told you that I think I have the Cutest Neices and Nephews?

Those pictures are adorable. I can't believe how much they grow. I'm excited to see them this summer (I am also excited to see you guys)