Saturday, February 9, 2008

Funny story: Julia and "Fee-Fee"






LOOK...IT IS A MIRACLE....I AM BLOGGING!!!












Ok, Julia is just talking up a storm!!!

Today we realized that even though she is talking very well she still makes some crucial mistakes in her commentary!!

SO she was standing next to murphy and he was wagging his tail about something and we really didn't think much of it. Then Julia says what sounds like "Pee-nis". Brandon and I looked at each other to see if the other had heard it too. She said it 3 or 4 ore times until i said "Julia are you saying penis" which she responded with "yah". Then she says "fee-fee(what she calls murphy), my bum, fee-fee penis my bum." Brandon and I were somewhere between horrified and hysterical with laughter when we realized what she was talking about....Murphy's TAIL (wrong appendage there girl) had hit her butt when he was wagging it. So we did a qhick review of puppy anatomy and moved on, but it was pretty funny!!!

1 comments:

Jeremy said...

HAHAHAHA oh my goodness!! that is SO FUNNY!!! i can't wait to hear her talking!! she is so BEAUTIFUL! i am so excited to get to know her better and for her to know me! it's going to be GREAT!!
you guys, hurry and make july come so so so so fast so you can be here.
i neeeeeeeed you!!!!!! hurry hurry hurry!!!!
LOVE, plonnie