Thursday, April 17, 2008

Our moving plans have been finalized!!!!!

Tina and I have finally finalized our moving plans. After much discussion, we decided to just make a plan (even if I don't have a job yet) and execute that plan, and everything will work out.

I am flying to Utah on May 7th and I will return the 13th, for job searching and interviewing and swedish pancake eating (hopefully :). Then, Tyler, Jeremy (hopefully) and I will roll out of Massachusetts on the 30th of May and arrive back home in the early morning hours of the 5th. We are so excited to have a plan, and that we are FINALLY returning home!!!!

Can't wait to see all of you!!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

YaHOO!!! I can't believe it's really happening! Very exciting.

Jeremy said...

yay!!! can't come soon enough!
plonnie