Saturday, April 26, 2008

Webkinz and writing

I am so proud of AJ and how well he has done learning to write!!! We started doing a journal (like i used to do with my class) back in January and he has improved TONS!!!! (The first one he did on 1-29-08 and the second one he just did today!)
GO AJ!!!


Translation: "Bruschi has a puppy room."


No need for translation!! :) YAY!!

Far more importantly in his world...AJ loves Webkinz. He got one for his birthday, one for Christmas, one for Easter, one for a reward for finishing his first journal and his newest one...just because. (Actually, he and Richard got twin lions and Julia and Sophia got Twin kangaroos so they can have matching friends even when they are far apart!)

So these are the pictures of his newest lion.."Simba" (Richard's is named "Mufasa")


1 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, AJ!!!

Tina you are the best Mom EVER. You're my idol.

I've heard about Webkinz - Grover and DeAnn were telling us about them ... but I can never find them at the stores. Hmmmmm. Where would I look?