Sunday, August 31, 2008

R U RLDS 2?

Funny story that i REALLY wish we had the camera for, but didn't...

The other night, AJ was sitting on the livingroom floor playing playstation. I look in just at Julia walks up behind him, buts both hands on his head and says... "Hev-ly fa-der, help AJ feel bedda.." and then starts randomly saying phrases and then "name Jesus christ, AMEN." Holy Cow, Brandon and I were dying!!! The best part was that AJ just kept playing until she was done, like it was a normal event, and just as she finished they both realized we were watching and AJ says "She doesn't have the priesthood! It was so CUTE!!! I just LOVE kids!!! :)

4 comments:

lincksblog said...

That is GREAT!!! I love it!! We are all laughing so hard. Too cute!! She's learning :-)!

Michelle said...

So funny!!

Great title. hahaha. Very clever.

Plonnie said...

haha, she's so funny! great story!

Annie said...

Love it! I've read a ton of your stuff, just commenting here. How CUTE is your family?!!! SO STINKIN' CUTE! I miss you TONS! I'm so excited you're in Utah and as soon as I figure out where Eagle Mountain is, I'm coming to see you (I've never been good with geography). So get ready!
~Annie