Sunday, August 31, 2008

My picture survey

Well, here goes-my "picture tag"

My age



My first name



My middle name



my last name



My favorite color

I couldn't decide...
OR





My favorite animal

I don't really have a favorite, but i think big cats are amazing!





Favorite past time

and
I REALLY need to scrapbook more!!!


what am i doing now...multi-tasking





my favorite food, my mom's lasagna is the best of course! ...and no meal is complete without dessert!!!





Favorite Vacation, any beach...I would LOVE to spend a week in a beach house on Cape Cod with a private beach!!!



Where i would like to visit..I would LOVE to go on an African Safari and see all these amazing animals in the wild...how cool would that be!!!



I TAG BRANDON AND JEREMY AND TYLER!!!

AN JEN, I tag you too!!! :)

4 comments:

Plonnie said...

cool tina!! that was so fun!

Plonnie said...

by the way, my favorite part is that picture of the chocolate. i want it sooooooooo bad!

Michelle said...

I Love the pics you chose!!! So cool. The Tina the Ballerina one was so fun!

You are SUPER good at multi-tasking ... probably because you are always doing it! It is seriously taking ALL of my concentration to type this right now with my noisy kids playing in the background. Sheesh.

I never would have guessed Africa for you. Wow! That would be quite an adventure.

I need chocolate IMMEDIATELY!

jenlincks said...

Ok you tagged me... what do I do now??? LOL!! Answer the same questions with my own pics?

p.s. I miss our stairwell talks!