Friday, September 5, 2008

OK, I've been tagged!!!!!!

My AGE ( In a week) :)







My First name (Ya'll remember Punky Brewster doncha?)









My Middle Name (This is ROBERT the bruce from Braveheart fame)





My Last Name ( I tried really hard to find a more uplifting picture, but you can only search for so long ya know)




My favorite color (do you really need to ask)








My favorite animal









Favorite past time: Again, do we really need to ask (and my most favorite past time is when BYU beats Yewtah).







my favorite food: A nice Porterhouse steak, with corn on the cob and a nice baked potato on the side :)




Favorite Vacation: Pretty much any beach I've been able to go to.









Where i would like to visit: (It never said where on Earth i'd like to visit), I would also like to visit hawaii.






What I'm doing now: Watching Football on my primitive non-HD 21 inch TV screen :)



I give a slacker tag to Tyler, Jeremy and Jen.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Brandon - you are so dang funny!!! I loved LOVED every moment of your tag post. Yewtah - that just says it all for you bostonians, don't it!

Jeremy said...

hahaa, brandon! so funny!! that was great! hahahaha, i'll be sure to have jer check it out when he gets home.
plonnie

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday, Brandon! Hope your day turned out great!