Saturday, January 3, 2009

Merry Christmas...FINALLY

So here are some pix from Christmas morning! We had a great day. The kids did pretty good as far as wake-up time...Julia woke up first (no surprise) around 8:00 and AJ soon followed. Santa leaves our stockings on our beds so we can check them out first. Santa was SO silly this year and put the wrong stockings on the wrong beds...HELLO SANTA!!! I think he was a little sleep deprived when he got to our house this year! :) But we got everything straightened out and we were good to go!

SO....Stockings first!!!


THEN...we get to go check out what Santa brought!!!
How 'bout these action photos of the kids' first look at the tree and ALL the gifts!!!





OPENING PRESENTS!!






Poor Murphy had to wait till all our presents were open before we remembered to let him check out his stocking...it was worth the wait! I love his WHOLE face in the stocking trying to get the goods!


I love this one of Julia with her baby...Note AJ in the background, that just cracks me up!


Our big gift from Santa to the WHOLE family was the Wii...we have all loved it and I love it because it is something that we can all do together!!!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

SO fun! I'm so happy you shared those pics. Nothin' beats Christmas morning. Cute kiddies. I just love 'em!