Sunday, April 29, 2007

I AM SO SICK!!!!!!

So, i've been sick since Wednesday!!!!!!! I missed my internship on wed and thursday because of it. The doctor thinks it's all part of the same virus that caused the pink eye. This has been the most sick i've been maybe ever. Sore throat, fever, ( although the fever just started on our date, so I'm convinced that Tina gave me the fever. She looked HOT yesterday. As she does everyday, but yesterday Ring-a-ding-ding!!!!.) and It hasn't gotten any better since wednesday. What a poopy way to spend an anniversary, but Tina has been taking care of me.

Yesterday for our anniversary (this illness seems to come and go, I felt good during the day, and crappy at night) we had Jen take the kids. Tina and I went shopping for an outfit for us to wear to Debbie's "EVENT' in June. We then went out to eat at a memphis roadside BBQ!!! It was yummy, but Tina wasn't crazy about it. Jen kept the kids overnight (what a huge help she is!!!!!!) and Tina and I, well we did the best we could with me being sick :) :)

2 comments:

Plonnie said...

the virus from the pink eye?? WEIRD! DO NOT send it this way! hahaha. please!!!!!!

debbie's event? marriage event??

Brandon Jenson said...

Yeah, we can't quite bring ourselves to call it a "wedding", so it's Debbies "event"

-B