Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sorry we've been slackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, it's been a week since our last post, and it has been one crazy week!!!!! First of all, I am hesitant to even write this, since anytime someone posts they are sick someone else also seems to get sick. But, just so I can get some good thoughts out this way, I have strep throat!!!!! It hit me at the worst possible time. I had to miss an all day saturday class (it's my DSM class which I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!). I also had to take friday off which is a double shift for me.

The week was also busy for me schoolwise. I had two 8 page research papers due three days apart!!!! That was fun!!!! Despite the strep I was able to get the second one in and finished on time.

I am starting to feel better, but I just feel drained. The throat isn't as sore, so that is making progress!!!!!

Take care, (and I hope I didn't jinx anyone)

-Brandon

3 comments:

Plonnie said...

oh my gosh! strep throat!!!!!!!!!!! that is AWFUL. i've had it once in my life and i thought i was going to DIE.

brandon, we are SO SORRY to hear this bad bad news!!! of course you had to miss the class you LOVE! that's annoying! get better get better get better!
fast!!!!

TyGuy said...

Brandon, I hope you get feeling better soon. there is nothing worse than strep throat- except for maybe the time I slid down a slide of broken glass into a pool of vinegar. Get feeling better soon.

Michelle said...

My husband is a nerd. But - I laughed, so what does that say about me, huh?

I'm glad you're starting to feel better, Bran - school is hard enough w/o the added stress from sickness! Hope you're all caught up and back on track!