Sunday, September 9, 2007

NO TIME!!!




SO here they are...my crew!! (2 are not "my kids")

Ryan(the one I saw with mny old job), Antonia (jen's girl), Alison (Ryan's twin), Katherine (AJ's new best friend), AJ, Sophia (jen's daughter), and Julia (squatting -she has to be different/difficult! :)



WOW, it has been a busy week. I LOVE being with the kids all day and the kids are really good kids-busy but good!! Katherine is a toughy-she has been pushing the limits but i think i have effectively established that i don't put up with any crap!! The twins are just excited to have "Miss Tina" at their house every day. (They called me "Miss Tina" when i came to see Ryan through early intervention and i am afraid it might stick!!) AJ and Julia have had a blast with a daily full-day play date and a huge house and yard full of new toys. They have definately had to adjust to the schedule-both getting up and out early and playing hard all day. They have been VERY tired at night!! (Another benefit because so have I!!!) So i have pretty much come home and collapsed every night this week and we went to the beach this week-end (pictures to be blogged soon) and life is just busy. I will try to be better because i recognize that a full week between blog postings is totally unaccceptable!!! :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yes - a full week with no blog post is unacceptable! BUT - I DO understand. Life gets so crazy. Your schedule sounds VERY full. I admire you so much, Tina! You are so good with kids - fun and patient ... and a good sense of humor. THat's quite the gang you've got! Best of luck :)! I'm looking forward to the beach weekend pics - and all the adventures of day to day life full of littles!

Plonnie said...

i don't know how you do it. but, i'm not surprised.... you meant to do what you do. it's the perefect thing for you because you're so dang good at it!
love you guys!