Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Heres our south beach diet update!!!

So, Tina and I have been doing the south beach diet for 10 days now, and we are both losing weight (I've lost more than her, but they say guys lose weight easier than the gals). I even fit into a pair of shorts that were WAY to tight before we started!!!! We can't tell you how much we've lost because our scale was broken when we started.

The other day, AJ and Julia were eating cookies. AJ looks up at me and says "Daddy, I'll never eat healthy, I just love cookies to much". It was so dang cute. Obviously he is our kid huh?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That is WAY cute. AJ is my kinda man! Way ta go guys - take a picture so we can witness the hotness flowing over, okay! I'm so proud of you!!! We need inspiration - send it our way PLEASE!!!

TyGuy said...

Have you started smelling like Broccoli?

Brandon Jenson said...

We don't smell like broccoli, but yesterday we went and saw the bourne ultimatum and I usually sit with my elbow on the armrest, and my finger under my nose. All I could smell was onions, and it was making me nautious!!!!!