Sunday, August 5, 2007

Little Frills is ONLINE!!!


OK, so i have been working like crazy to get all my pictures of my "little frills" stuff onto the blog that i have been planning to do FOREVER. Since we finally got the high-speed Internet uploading such a HUGE amount of pictures if finally an option! I still have all my bracelets to post, but i have all of my hair stuff posted. So let anyone you know who might be interested know about the blog. I am having people e-mail me to place orders and i will e-mail them the bill. Then they can send me the check and I'll send out the items! I'm excited to make this step...let me know what you think!!

Check out the link on our blog!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute, Teener! That is so much work! Holy cow. Glad you're up and runnin'. Best wishes!