Sunday, August 19, 2007

Pudding Anyone?!?!

BUSTED!!!!

I was trying to put some stuff away in the kitchen yesterday so i plopped Julia down with a little thing of pudding-chocolate (OBVIOUSLY) Luckily, I took her shirt off first cause i had a feeling how it would end up. She loved it, of course, but i think she preferred it as body paint instead of a snack!! :) My favorite part was when she turned around (i was sitting on the floor behind her) and said "MAMA" as she placed her nasty, slimy, chocolate-pudding-filled hand on top of my head!!! HE,HE,HE

SO PROUD OF HERSELF!!!




"HEY LOOK HOW YUMMY I LOOK"



6 comments:

Michelle said...

She is just WAY too cute! I love her! That is very funny! If our littles weren't so dang cute - the messes are very rage enhancing!

What a fun post. I absolutely loved it!

Plonnie said...

i agree with michelle.. such a fun post. she get more beautiful with each new picture!
good blog!!! loved it.

Plonnie said...

go to the top where it says
CUSTOMIZE
click on
ADD PAGE ELEMENT
click on
HTML/JAVA SCRIPT
past your song code there
click
SAVE
then drap and drop the page element where you want it.

Brandon Jenson said...

THANX PLONNS!!!!

Plonnie said...

any time!

love you guys!

Mom and Dad said...

Thanks for the pictures. Sooo cute. We will be happy when we can see her do those things in person.

Love you lots.