Saturday, August 18, 2007

We're back!!!!

Sorry, we kind of took a little time off from the blog, i'm not really sure why, it just sort of happened. (i think it's cuz we really liked seeing ourselves simpsonized!!!!!). As I think about it, there may be 3 reasons for the break.

1. As a reward to myself for not having a complete breakdown in the month of July (the craziest school month IN MY LIFE!!!!) I bought Madden 08. So, i've been playing a lot of that since tuesday.

2. Since I am done with school until september, I thought I would use this time to read Harry Potter 7. I finished it last night. I can't believe that Voldemort was able to kill all of the Gryffindors and is continuing his reign of terror!!!!!! (that's for you Tina) :) I was especially shocked when it turned out that Harry turned his back on all his friends and joined Voldemort!!!!

3. Tina has been at girls camp. She left after work on Wednesday and got back at 7 on friday. So, I was Mr. Mom for three straight days and I certainly grew to understand the saying that insanity is inherited, you get it from your kids!!!!!! It has been good to have her home and to have some backup.

So, I hope you accept our apologies for the lack of postings.

2 comments:

Plonnie said...

tina! girls camp, how fun!! tell us how it went.
brandon.. props for being mr. mom! wow!! that would be hard. for a MAN to do. LOL. just kidding. it is hard to do that by yourself.
good blog!

Michelle said...

Way-ta-go on a stressful semester, Bran. Now you're just that much closer!
How was girl's camp, Tina? You've always been a part of girl's camp ever since I've known you - you're CRAZY!!!! :) That's a long week, Brandon. Way to pull out those survival skills!

Hooray for Harry Potter!!! I loved it. Can't wait to read it again ... especially the part where Harry joins Voldemort's forces! That is THE best! :>